Posted on: 18th August 2016
Aqua Dynamics Ltd are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, motivated CNC Machine Operator & Maintenance engineer to join our team.
Applicants must be reliable, have a good working attitude, strong communication skills and be able to work well under own initiative and as part of a team. Must have the ability to read, translate and work accurately to production drawings, have good attention to detail and work to high standards.
Is this you?
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with 3 axis CNC Waterjet machinery or similar. A keen interest in engineering and Design Technology is also prefered.
Your duties will include assisting with the day to day running of our 2 x CNC Waterjets and helping to maintain a tidy and safe working environment. Loading & unloading material, as well as the organisation of finished cut parts for dispatch.
Manual handling does form part of the job description and as such the candidate should be of good physical fitness.
A progressive environment with training to suit, you will be working in a well equipped modern workshop creating bespoke parts for a wide range of sub-contract customers. We are looking for a skilled worker to join our small yet efficiant family business.
Skills and Attributes required:
• Literate and Numerate.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with 3 axis CNC Waterjet machinery or similar.
• Experience using CAD programmes such as Solidworks & Rhino or similar an advantage.
• Reliable and Punctual.
• Practical and Pro active.
• Good energy and a fantastic work ethic.
• Self organizing and a keen eye for detail.
• Able to follow instruction and produce work to a high standard.
• Own transport an advantage.
• Valid work permit for the United Kingdom a must.
• Salary based on experience.
All interested candadites, please forward your CV via the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.